Thursday, June 7, 2012

Lifechange day 8

Dun dun dun dunnnnn! Week one of my lifechange is over. Man, cravings were so bad the first few days. It was all I could do to not just say "SCREW THIS! I'M GETTING ICE CREAM!" I am trying to think of this as an addiction, food is my substance and I need to learn to give food a new respect that I have never given it. I am trying to heal from the inside out. I have confronted my issues of overeating, secret eating, and eating out of boredom and for the last week I have done NONE of them. NONE! Whew that's a first.

 Food is supposed to be the fuel that runs my body, I have always indulged in the decadence of food, the very art that it is. I love cooking, baking and creating whatever I can with food. I didn't care how it was prepared as long as it was delicious and orgasmic to my tastebuds. I have a different point of view today, for the last week I have eaten 90% raw, 10% protein with two pieces of chicken out of the lean mean grill machine per day. I am considering going 100% raw.

I feel better than I have in months and that is no exaggeration! Even with finals and a 1 year old I still have more energy and am less stressed than usual. I truly have a dedication to this that I have never had and when I went to bed last night I didn't think "I am going to try to lose 80 lbs this year", I said "I'm GOING TO lose 80 lbs this year!"

I started with 86 pounds to lose and I am down to 73 lbs to lose. So far i'm kicking butt and taking names. Someone shake me if I lose the motivation that I have right now! I also lost a total of 15 inches.

Here's my embarassing inches. I would prefer that no one knew this information but I feel that to become healed from the inside out I need to do this and own up to what I have done to my own body and know that this is a starting point, it's not where I will be forever, and it's not where I am now.

Starting                As of June 6,2012
Neck
    16                      15
Bicep
    20                      18
Forearm
    13                      12
Chest
    48                      44
Waist
    45                      41

I am going to add one in here because it is the most important to me. I didn't take a starting measurement so it will be as of today.

GUT!                        51 (EMBARASSING!)

Hips 
   52                       47
Thigh
   28                       29
Calves
   17                       17

I'm sure i'll be back before the end of the week but I will add measurements again on June 13, 2012 which is my 2 week mark.

As suggested I added photos, thse are as of today, like three minutes ago. I would NEVVVVER wear this shirt, but I feel like a snug shirt is the best choice to show the progress. I'll take pictures in this shirt combo until it doesn't fit anymore (psh totally won't fit soon)
 Sorry for the lack of make up ya'll. Just fresh out of the shower


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment