Saturday, June 30, 2012

WEEK 4, First month down and 1/4 to weightloss goal!!

That's right. It has been 30 days since I began this journey and I am proud to say that not only am I enjoying it but i'm progressively getting better at it.

 So the first thing I was able to do this last week that wouldn't be cool unless you've ever been overweight and a female is that I got to take out my bra extender that I have worn since I got pregnant with Noah, which means I don't have as much back fat hahahah. Yeah, it's the little triumphs that get me through the week.

 I have started running little portions of my once "heave-ho" difficult walk. I can now run the length of 1 block until it starts escalating too far uphill and then I slow down more and more. I haven't allowed myself to take breaks or do anything but a speed walk/jog.
 Running with a baby stroller and a dog is more work than doing it without too! So much resistance when running up hills or down. It uses a completely different set of muscles.

I have been really enjoying the juicing but still had a few meals that I was bad. It isn't striving for perfection but for a changed lifestyle so I'm not considering my "oops" cheating, I just jump back on the band wagon and strive for the best everyday.

The best thing I have learned this week is that my body is so much stronger than my mind. I have conquered some pretty big things for my not very little body. Each time I want to stop I just tell myself that even though I don't think I can do it, my body is fully capable. So woo hoo to determination!


 I have also lost 24 pounds as of today, 43 lbs is my 1/2 way goal so technically I am 1/4 of the way through today. My BMI has also changed from 38. something to 31.8.

Now for measurements.


Measurements.
Beginning                     Week 4
Neck

16                               15                   
Bicep

20                               15

Forearm

13                               10                                                                         

Chest

48                               41                                             
Waist

45                               37                                             

Gut

51                               46
Hips

52                               42
Thigh

28                                25                          

Calf

17                                16

Total loss 43"

and now for pictures.

Left is week 1 right is week 4
















No comments:

Post a Comment