Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Darn diapers

If you're a parent you know one thing about diapers and the dreaded diaper genie.
 It doesn't smell like poop.
 No, the diaper smell is far more sinister than you can imagine.
Try thinking of old broccoli left out in a hot outhouse.
Well this smell is far too familiar to me. Today I was sitting on my bed studying and trying to work on a project and all I can smell is that dreaded diaper smell.
 I have torn my room apart and there is no diaper in sight!
Where is this diaper.
 I must know.
So now, I have taken out all of the trash and cleaned all of the baby blankets in his room and I still can smell it.
 I am starting to believe that my nose has been permanently burned with this pungent diaper smell that it will never leave.
Have diapers ever disappeared on you??


No comments:

Post a Comment